Ron & Kim - I just got this website from Ron in an email and have a feeling i'll be a regular, checkin in on the kids and their adventure of growing up. They are both the cutest kids I've ever seen, Miles hair is awesome, Max has some catching up to do in that department. I'm looking forward to regular updates. My family wishes you all well,
Wedding Date: 8-20-94
Ron:
Head Soccer Coach at Cal State San Marcos
BDay: 7-30-68 (Leo);
Kim:
Clinical Psychologist,
Psychology professor at Cal State San Marcos
BDay: 4-3-72 (Aries);
Miles:
3rd grader
BDay: 7-29-03 (Leo);
Max: BDay: 2-18-07 (Aquarius). Kindergartener
1 comment:
Ron & Kim -
I just got this website from Ron in an email and have a feeling i'll be a regular, checkin in on the kids and their adventure of growing up. They are both the cutest kids I've ever seen, Miles hair is awesome, Max has some catching up to do in that department. I'm looking forward to regular updates.
My family wishes you all well,
Scotty Swain (and family)
Post a Comment