Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good thing for that extra weight

Max is on his third day of a 103-range fever. The only thing I've gotten him to eat in 3 days was a few Cheerios soaked in milk. Fortunately, he is drinkng some milk. The doctor thinks he has rosiolo - which is going around right now. The rash doesn't appear until the fever breaks. So for now it's just round-the-clock Tylenol to manage the fever, and lots of rest. I sure am glad that he has some weight to spare, because he is going to lose it. He had something like this back in October with conjunctivitus. During that same month Miles had strep. I was worried what the winter would hold with illness. Ironically, we made it through the winter without any major illness. But here we are at the beginning of the spring with a pretty bad one. Poor Max is miserable.

No comments: