Saturday, July 9, 2011

Uncle Jeff Came to San Diego!

Uncle Jeff spent a week with us and we had an epic time!
We rode bikes at Pacific Beach



We spent a day at the beach in Del Mar. Miles is such a natural in the water!















We had a picnic at Balboa Park




We visited the International Cottages at Balboa Park



The boys hold up their names in Chinese!


Happy 4th of July!

The boys posed with Uncle Jeff. They quickly learned the "nasty face!"





Uncle Jeff took the boys to the Musuem of Man! We are all so enriched when Uncle Jeff is with us. Thank you for a wonderful visit, Uncle Jeff!




1 comment:

JS said...

I had so much fun! I love spending time with you all and wish I could do it more often. Each one of you makes my life more meaningful in your own unique way...I'm so grateful to be able to share our lives with each other!