We spent Father's Day weekend on Coronado Island. Thanks to a generous gift from Ron's college teams, we stayed at a very nice Marriott Resort and one of the players babysat so Ron and I went out to dinner alone (giftcard to a nice seafood place also courtesy of the soccer teams)! We went to the beach one day and the pool the next. Rode a beach bike for four down the strand. We also saw a drive-in movie (Karate Kid - Miles loved it!). On the last day the boys rode their scooters down the strand to a park. I regret I didn't have my camera to get pictures of them playing at the park with a harbor and city view.
Miles loves boogie-boarding and wave jumping in the ocean




Ron and mini-Ron

Rode a beach cruiser down the strand

Miles & Max visit a candyshop
No comments:
Post a Comment