

Grandma and Grandpa made Boo cookies



Here is Crypt Master trick or treating. His new Puma shoes looked really good with his jeans (first time we've seen him in pants this season!)

Halloween was sort-of mixed for us again this year. Max was sick with a fever so he was dressed up briefly this morning but couldn't go trick or treating tonight. Grandma and Grandma Mann are here and we had a lot of fun with them! Miles had a pretty great day except he was overwhelmed by the large crowd at the school parade. He got really upset. He said he was scared because he thought they were laughing at him. I said, how they could be laughing at you, you look so scary, and he said they thought I looked like I clown. He enjoyed his class party but at recess they were playing a running game and he was pushed and scaped his elbow and ankle pretty bad. I was there and brought him to the nurse. The rest of the day was great for Miles.

No comments:
Post a Comment