Thursday, July 10, 2008

Look Who's Talkin'

Bye-bye and "helicopter"

Max surprises himself by pulling his toy back out of the chute, appearing to him like a "bubble." Plus an appearance by Miles.

A close-up of Miles and Max says "ball"

Max recognizes the toy has an "eye"


Max's word list at almost 17 months old is growing longer everyday! Many of these words are imperfect as you see in the videos, but he definitely has the right idea! His words include: cheese, hot, chase, baby, ball, cookie, cracker, clap, boom, teeth, bye-bye, elk (from book), whoa, uh-oh, yuck, kitty/cat, da/ga/dog, hello, hi, teacher (from book), apple, Elmo, frog, helicopter, truck, chicken, purple (from book), cake, eye, balloon, bubble, nana (banana), turtle. Of course ma ma and da da and I think Miles. He tries to say "coffee" when he helps daddy make it in the morning. He said no once but not in the right context and I sure did not reinforce that one! He also does some animal sounds: woof woof, meow, and neigh (horse). I think he also says bird and moon.

No comments: