Cute: Max's daycare lady, Sue, said in her Hindi accent today, "Max is my friend, he follows me everywhere!" I thought it was cute to think of Max trailing her around the way he sometimes does us at home. It is reassuring to see him so comfortably attached to her - he leans toward her in the morning at drop-off and is content in her arms when we pick him up. It is nice to observe her display of positive feelings toward him. When we left for Thanksgiving break, she told him she would miss him and said "love you" to him, and she affectionately hugs and kisses him.
Quirky: Miles insists on having a new utensil for each "course" of his meal. After finishing his pasta tonight, he helped himself to a "shiny and clean" fork to eat his vegetables. On Thanksgiving, when we asked Miles what he was thankful for, he said playing. I prompted, what else? Skeletons. I asked in dismay, what about mommy and daddy and your family?! And he said, oh yeah, that too. His Thanksgiving school project listed "monsters" as what he was most thankful for.
Quirky: Miles insists on having a new utensil for each "course" of his meal. After finishing his pasta tonight, he helped himself to a "shiny and clean" fork to eat his vegetables. On Thanksgiving, when we asked Miles what he was thankful for, he said playing. I prompted, what else? Skeletons. I asked in dismay, what about mommy and daddy and your family?! And he said, oh yeah, that too. His Thanksgiving school project listed "monsters" as what he was most thankful for.

No comments:
Post a Comment