Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sick Miles


Poor Miles has been down with strep. He missed almost a whole week of school. Grandma and Grandpa Mann were with us for the weekend and gave Miles lots of TLC. We all really enjoyed their visit. Miles said to Grandma "I think we're going to be best friends. I like playing car races with you!" and asked her "When are you going to leave...but then I'll miss you so much!" At bedtime sitting in the living room with all of us he said, "Raise your hand if you want to put me to bed!" and he said no to Ron and me because we "weren't fun enough," he waited for Grandpa to raise his hand and called on him to put him to bed because he was the "most fun!" He was playing imaginary games and talking to "Jeff" under his blanket.

2 comments:

mamah said...

Ron, Kim, Miles & Max - you may or may not remember me - I'm Mama Hodges. I've been a very bad girl and need to do some serious catching up! I'm so sad that Miles has been sick. I smile when I see Ron's face on Max. More later! Love to all!

The Pulvers said...

We think that if Mama Hodges showed up at our door tomorrow, Miles would not only remember her, he would ask her for a cookie :)
We miss you! Kim